Bi Fold Doors
In todays market it is becoming ever more popular to create a family living area within the home. From our experience general requirements for this new area are for the kitchen, dining and casual sitting area to be all-in -one. It is with this in mind that Bi Fold doors add the fourth dimension to this mordern living concept by bringing the garden area into the equation as well.
Bi Folding doors have the capability to open up the property to the garden by potentially creating a vast open aspect through safety toughened & insulated glass in the colder months, whilst in the summer or on nice days & evenings allowing the whole rear of a property to be opened up to enjoy the outdoors.
All these doors are custom made to clients individual requirements and can range in width from approximately 2m to 6m with numerous configurations of doors depending upon each situation and client requirements.
Before and After Example
Before And After Example
Before And After Example
- Direct fix slim-line 70mm profile to help maximise solar gain.
- Very slim meeting stiles of just 140mm, No floating mullions - The leaf is just 64mm.
- Runs on 4 stainless steel bogey wheels on a dual track, ensuring graceful operation.
- Folding doors can OPEN IN or OPEN OUT.
- Polyamide thermally broken aluminium profile.
- High weather performance - exceeds the requirements of Part L. of Building Regs.
- Dedicated bottom bogey guide for added security.
- PAS24 high security Avocet ABS locking cylinder and shoot bolts top and bottom of the interlocks for enhanced security.
- 28mm internally glazed sealed units, for increased security.
- Discreet, 'funky' flush line pop-out handle, allows tightest possible stacking and looks great.
- Virtually maintenance free aluminium - just wipe down occasionally - no sanding or painting.
- All doors are made to measure.
- White, Black, metallic light grey, dark grey or brown standard colour finish
- Alternatively you can have any RAL colour, Structural metallic texture or woodgrain finish - Single and dual colours available. (i.e white inside, woodgrain outside)
- Standard, Low, Ramped and Room Divider thresholds - comply to Part M of Building Regulations. (can be sunk into the floor to greatly reduce the step over)
- Choose from a choice of colours for handles, hinges, gaskets and spacer bars.
- All glass is Toughened although other glass options incl. - laminated, anti-sun, georgian grill, etc.
- Slides left or right, or split to fold left and right on opening.
- Available with chamfered or square bead options.
- Single or double traffic doors available (depending on style).
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 Panels with various opening options as standard.
- (8 and more panels are available on request).
- Ability to add trickle vents in head extension.
- 28mm glazing as standard - for other sizes please ask.